WHO WE ARE
Stylink Social Media GmbH is the operator of the platform stylink. stylink allows bloggers, influencers and youtubers to earn money by giving product recommendations through linking products on their platforms. At the same time, we work with well-known online shops who want to promote their brands and products through the authentic content of our micro-influencers.
Many different personalities with various strengths come together at the stylink offices in Münster: Together we have gained work experience across a broad variety of industries including influencer marketing, content marketing, strategic development, consulting, PR, Journalism and computer science. We are a young team that strives to expand our growing community of over 120.000 content creators across Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Sweden), the US and Australia.
If you feel at home in the digital world and are keen to gain insights into exciting topics like social media marketing and want to contribute to a young team, then stylink is the right team for you!
WHAT YOU´LL DO
- You´ll take care of our communication channels across the Australian market (e.g. newsletter marketing, support via WhatsApp, iMessage, SMS, email, phone, live chat, blog etc.)
- Talent coaching with influencers (calls in English)
- You´ll contribute to the development and implementation of our communication strategy
- Management of our growing blogger community
- You´re a full-time student looking for an exciting position in a young team
- Very good English language skills (ideally Native level)
- Ideally you have gained first online marketing experience
- You´re eligible to work in Germany and can come to our offices in Münster
- You are able to work early shifts (starting from 7am)
- You´re passionate about the social media world and keep up to date with current (social media) trends
- Ideally you have gained first experiences within social media marketing
- You are able to work independently and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You´d be actively supporting an expanding start-up during its growth phase
- You work independently and get your own projects and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Directly working and communicating with our large community across different channels
- Your own laptop
- An attractive office in central Münster
- flexible working hours
Do you think you´re a good fit for this position? Then send in your application including your CV and a cover letter!
working hours: 16-20 per week
Bewirb Dich jetzt!
WIR FREUEN UNS AUF DEINE BEWERBUNG!
Bitte fülle dazu das folgende Formular aus. Solltest Du vorab Fragen zur Stelle / zu stylink oder Schwierigkeiten mit dem Upload Deiner Daten haben, schreibe uns gerne an firstname.lastname@example.org.
* erforderliche Felder